Parents and Friends
The P&F is a forum for all parents to become involved in the life of the school. Meetings are held in the staffroom and are widely advertised.
The aims of the P&F are to:
- promote Catholic Education principles
- support the principal and develop collaborative relationships between families and school staﬀ
- encourage parent participation in school life and promote interaction between home and school, parents and teachers
- plan and organise functions
- raise valuable funds for the school
- provide, improve and maintain the amenities available for the school students, including equipment and maintenance of school buildings and grounds
- provide opportunities for social meetings between parents, and promote a spirit of union and good fellowship
- cooperate with the Parish Priest, principal and staff in matters relating to OLOL.
Each class has one or two Parent Reps who act as a liaison between the Class and the P&F association.