Once you have decided that OLOL is the school of choice for your child, we ask that you complete an enrolment form (linked above), produce the required documentation (Birth certificate, Immunisation Certificate and Baptism certificate) and pay the application fee of $200. This $200 comes off your first term fees. If you withdraw your application for enrolment the $200 is not refunded. If we are unable to offer your child a place at OLOL, we refund the application fee.
After receiving your completed enrolment form, a meeting with Fr Brendan Hayes and Mrs Francine Walsh will be arranged to discuss the potential enrolment of your child. Successful applicants will be notified as soon as possible after the interview. Unsuccessful applicants will be offered a place on our ‘waiting list’.
According to the policy guidelines of Catholic Education Melbourne, priority will be given to:
- Siblings of children already enrolled in the school
- Catholic children who are residents of the parish
- Catholic children who do not reside in the parish but are recognised as parishioners by the Parish Priest
- Catholic children from other parishes (for pastoral reasons e.g St Joseph’s - South Yarra as there is no school in that Parish)
- Children from non-Catholic Eastern churches who reside in the parish
- Children from non-Catholic Eastern churches who reside outside the parish
- Other Christian children who reside in the parish
- Other Christian children who reside outside the parish
- Non-Christian children who reside in the parish
- Non-Christian children who reside outside the parish.
Successful applicants will then be invited to attend an Information Evening for Parents in November and Foundation students’ transition program will take place in November and December.